Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Polar Express Ride

I am so behind on blogging. Life has been full and hectic lately. I want to finish posting all my Christmas photos, but I thought I'd start with our trip to Bryson City a few days before Christmas to take Alexander on the Polar Express Train Ride. We enjoyed it alot however, the day we left I had to take Alexander into the Dr. He had a sinus infection and broncitius, so that is why he is asleep in one of the photos! He did enjoy the hotel though. It was a fun time and we are glad we went.
We had to buy me a new car recently and I will post those pictures soon too. My cousin, David is in some trouble and spent a few days in jail. Please pray for him - he is a good man. God has blessed my family so much in the last few weeks. You never know how much you need God until he is all you have and all you really need!!

2 comments:

mom2jakeandabby said...

Hi Christie,

So glad to hear an update from you. I am so sad to hear about David too. He is such a sweet guy and I have been praying for him. Glad you are doing well. The train ride looks like so much fun. Looking forward to more pics soon.

Rene'

Jen and the family said...

Great update....dont feel bad...I just updated yesterday and more to come.
-Jen